Burning Desires brings steamy love poetry to the stage on February 9 at MICA Gallery.
Doors open at 12:00 pm and words begin at 12:30 pm.
· Sam Mills, emcee d’amour
· Dennis North, poet and historian of the Lansing Poetry Club
· Ruelaine Stokes, poet, photographer, teacher, and coordinator of the Old Town Poetry Series
· Dan Matson, painter, poet, author of “The Art Of Art: Art Is Its Own Language”
· David Rumour, poet and returning Burning Desires performer
· Faith L. DeMyers, poet, author of “When the Ink Bleeds” and Fine Arts Student
· Cathy Amboy, poet, essayist, writer and educator
· Leonora Smith, poet, author of “Spatial Relations” and educator at Michigan State University
· Jessyca Mathews, poet, author of “Simply” and 2012 MANA Passion for Poetry Contest Winner